Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Treatments

Treatments, which kind you ask? There are so many I am going through now. I am still seeing the acupunturist weekly, it relaxs me and seems that it is helping with my levels. Specifically, my FSH dropped over 3 points, below 9 so back within the "normal" range. Last week, I started seeing a hypnotherapist. Yes, I have now been hypnotized.

It is not ANYTHING like I thought it would be. It was a very, very relaxed state. I heard everything she said to me, remember it all and tried fighting it the whole time. Hopefully my subconscious has soaked it all in and can work on my "issues" without me even knowing.

The RE office, well there are some things going on. There is nothing to report at this time, but hopefully there will be some developments soon.

We went to the DSS (department of social services) Orientation on Foster/Adoption last night. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! If birth parents had to make even a portion of the effort that we will have to go through to adopt a child the world would be a MUCH better place. Obviously, they need to ensure that these kids have a second opportunity to a good life. A life that does not involve living in fear, stress, disappointment, agony, etc.

The stories we heard were very sad and we didn't even touch the tip of the iceberg. We still have some things to discuss and decide before we move forward. Hopefully, we can give a needy child a wonderful home.

No comments: