Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I thought I would do better

I really, really thought I would be better about keeping up this blog once Colt was here. Obviously, that is not even close to being the case?!?!?
Between staying busy with this wonderful baby boy, I am also working from home. I don't spend that much time on the computer anymore.

He really studies things and is grabbing/holding things so well.


I cannot believe he is almost 6 months old!?!?!
As excited as we are about that, right after his 6 month mark, would have been Walker's 5 year old birthday. It brings so many mixed emotions as the beginning of April approaches.
It is always with a heavy heart that Walker's birthday is not being celebrated with family, friends, presents and a beautiful boy running around.
He is missed so much each day and it saddens me that Colt will never know his big brother on this earth.



No comments: