Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tooo Funny

Even if you have never had the displeasure of experiencing infertility first hand go check out this website. My stomach hurts from laughing. I really thought I was the only CRAZY infertile experiencing these thoughts. With such a shitty hand we have to go deal with when it seems the rest of the world just plans when they want their next child. Simple little plan tied up with a bow OR shit:-) like some of us.

Enjoy the laughs, but please give the next infertile you meet a huge hug. Although, we can laugh it is usually because we can barely keep from completely breaking down.

2 comments:

Lara said...

My dearest friend is infertile. She and her husband have one adopted daughter, but she continues trying to have one. She has such an amazing attitude about it, and I don't know how she does it. When I was pregnant with each of my kids, I complained about gaining weight and the worst she ever said was, "Some of us would love to gain that weight." Ouch, how selfish of me. A few days ago a coworker of ours commented that he and his wife would have their first child before they were 30. My friend looked at him and said, "You better pray everyone's pipes work!" God truly is the one in charge, despite all of our plans. Have you thought of adoption? My husband and I are praying about adopting our next child. Any child would be loved and cared for with you as his/her mom.

Lee-Ellen said...

infertility is a battle where you really feel alone a good portion of the time. its kind of taboo to talk about or something. while i did not have to go through the struggles many people do, it did take 2 years to get pregnant with our miracle and then we tried and were not able to have a second child. God is in control even if we can not see and do not understand his plan