Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it Too Late?

A Christmas tree, is is too late to put one up? The month has gotten away from me and being that I am not really in the spirit of the sensational part of the holiday this year, I didnt decorate. My parents got here late on Sunday night to undecorated house to celebrate the holiday. The true meaning of Christmas is not about all the glitz and glamour it is about celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

In the grand scheme of things as long as our hearts and mind are in the right place, I guess it doesn't matter I don't have a tree. It is surely a lot less to clean up and put away.

Today marks the 2nd anniversay of my sweet Riggs going to heaven. RIP my sweet boy, you were the best dog ever.

Merry Christmas all, with or without a tree:-)

1 comment:

Lara said...

I just found your blog and your story is heartbreaking. I will pray that God comforts you this Christmas. As for the tree, some people wait until Christmas Eve to put one up! I say go for it! God bless you.