Friday, June 19, 2009

Some Entertainment

This is what I did this week. Although, I am a dumb-dumb and didn't take my real camera, I had to resort to my phone/camera. Which by the way, I barely know how to use. So can you guess who was almost close enough for me to jump over the rail and touch? Or who my friend Anna did get to touch? He was standing on a little platform built in the seat next to her? That she offered to me earlier on in the concert?


Keith Urban!!!! (and Sugarland opened for him)


There he is on stage, you can only see him on the screen behind.


And last but not least me. Yes, I did get all my hair cut for the summer. I love short hair. I was so glad to get rid of that mess I had going on. It appears I may need to think about some Botox too?!?!?

We had a blast and it was nice to get out and enjoy myself during a really crappy week.
Hope you all had a good week.



No comments: