Saturday, January 24, 2009

Please Don't Leave Me!

A week, WOW! I don't usually go so long without updating you on something or at least Wordless Walker Wednesday. I missed everything!!

I got sucked into the Twilight cult!! Yes, last Sunday I read Twilight. Monday started New Moon and then went to The Eagles concert! It was great, they played alot of their new stuff but LOTS of the old stuff that I love. Tuesday, the rest of New Moon. Wednesday, out to dinner with friends and the Wake Forest vs. VA Tech basketball game(alumni from each in my office) and too many Dead Guy Ales! Thursday and part of Friday, Eclispe and today I started and finished Breaking Dawn.

Whew, I did alot of reading this week. I can't say that I am obsessed as some, but I at least now know who Edward Cullen is. When I first saw all the flair on Face*book, I had no clue who he was. Although I am not obsessed, I do LOVE books that seem to never end. Love, Love, Love books with sequels.

Anybody else out there with the Twilight "obsession"? What about the movie? Like or dislike?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI! I have yet to read all the books, I haven't even started. My sister has though and she is obsessed. She is almost done with the last one I think. I just don't have time right now to sit and read. :) I am glad that you enjoyed them.

Talk to ya later!
~Dani

daniella said...

Ok, if you read the book, then I'll go buy the and read em myself. My brother (who we thought was illiterate and has never read a book in his entire life since the 5th grade) will sit in his room and read the series all day long. It's quite funny.

I haven't seen the movie but I hear it's not nearly as good as the books. Shocker.