Monday, August 11, 2008

Waiting Game

Patience is not a strong point for me. I need immediate knowledge, reaction, answers, etc. God is definately at work in my life, teaching me that good things come to those who wait. So we wait.

Saturday, August 10th we had our egg retrival, they retrieved 8 (EIGHT) eggs. With reserved excitment and still swaying like a crazy drunk from my anesthesia we went home. I did what I was told and went to bed, even with a house full of Jeff's family here. My favorite nurse called to check on me later and gave the news (act surprised when the dr calls tomorrow:-)) that all eight looked like they fertilized!!! More contained excitement and LOTS of prayer.

Now we wait until they are ready to transfer which could be from tomorrow to Thursday. Hopefully, Thursday since that makes them the most viable, blastocyst stage. Since I was already off for vacation, we were supposed to be in Michigan visting home, I sit at home on restrictions, waiting and praying.

Hopefully, my favorite nurse will sneak me some information later today.

No comments: