Thursday, August 21, 2008

Now it is a Waiting Game

Waiting is something I have never been good at. Holidays, birthdays anything that involves a gift I can barely contain myself before I give it to the person. Cooking, I am always checking on whatever it is to see if it is done.

These twelve days (7 have passed) seem to be the LONGEST days. Is there really only 24 hours in a day?

I am scared though. I feel like we have so much riding on the results of the blood test on Tuesday. It has to be positive, right? Probably anybody and everybody that has gone thru fertitlity treatments has been here at one point or another. I actually think I am imagining things. Am I really having to go to the bathroom this much? Am I hungry again? How many hours did I sleep last night (between potty breaks), I am exhausted? I am kinda nauseous. Are those period cramps or implantation cramps?

I have driven myself CRAZY, hoping and praying for a positive healthy pregnancy with twins.

And the only thing I can do is.....WAIT!!!!

No comments: